Bruno Elite SRE-2010
The Bruno Elite features a vertical rail system and is ultra-compact, installing to within 6 inches from the wall. The arms, seat, and footrest fold up creating plenty of space to walk on the stairs. The Elite has a soft-start, soft-stop creating a comfortable ride for the user.
Bruno stairlifts are recognized for their exceptional engineering, innovative design and smooth, stable ride.
Made in the USA
The newly redesigned Electra-Ride Elite from ACCESS Elevator combines marvelous elegance with the industry’s most reliable operation.
There are many stairlifts, but the Elite stands alone! Complement your home and your lifestyle with the finest in home stairlifts.
- Elite Straight stairlift capacity: 400 lbs (188 kg)
- Plush, generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Armrest rocker switch for easy operation
- Anodized rail with covered gear rack gives a sleek appearance
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
- Tight rail installation: installs within 6” of the wall (152 mm)
- Continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops
- Two wireless call/sends allow unit to be controlled remotely
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives a smooth ride from start to finish
- Obstruction sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Bruno stairlift Gold Warranty: five year major components; two year parts
- Standard seat pad size: 17.5” wide x 15” deep (445 mm x 381 mm)
- Standard footrest size: 10” long x 9” deep (254 mm x 229 mm)
- Adjustable width armrests: 15.75” – 21.75” (451 mm x 552 mm) between arms